Things I Don't Give Shit About

1. Politics. The most irrelevant and unnecessary thing that has been inflicted upon the mankind. You want to bring about change in the society while sitting at home debating over coffee? Well, good luck with that.

2. Religion. The most ancient and unequivocally the most effective and the easiest way of causing mayhem.

3. 1001 things a 'good girl' must preach and practice. Go fuck yourself.

4. Almost 86.67% people who are present in my life in some way or other. Well, I am busy that time giving shit about the rest 13.33% which includes my dogs as well.







Jeans: DIYed distressed.
Tshirt: Roadster
Ballerinas: Thrifted
Ghau box pendant: Gangtok

Comments